Thursday, March 31, 2016

Arakawa

Today was a very beautiful, sunshiny day!  I couldn't resist going out for a bicycle ride.  My approach is to hop on the bicycle and just go until I get to a point where I want to return.  Today I ended up going to the Arkawa.  
The total ride was 52 km.  It was primarily along Kurome-gawa, which can be for nice riding, although there were spots where many families were sitting and picnicking, which also means there were a lot of people walking along the paths.  Once I was about 25 km down the river, I decided to turn around and make my way back.  I also decided to take a couple of pictures on my way back. 



 There was a golf course along the river.  I don't see many golf courses, but a lot of driving ranges.  
Clubhouse?
The greens and fairways looked rather dry.
Driving range
 This is where I left the Arakawa. 


Solar panels.
Sometimes the path was rather narrow.
Flowers coming out of the retaining wall.
I was on the bicycle for about three hours.  I really enjoyed my bicycle ride, and was able to marvel at God's creation.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed! Quite a good ride and speed! Looks beautiful. Riding in Wichita is different due to the wind! Almost blown off my bike🙃

    ReplyDelete